photo aboutus_zps791dfb36.png photo hometour_zps4bba61f0.jpg photo thefarm_zps9dca16e6.jpg photo recipes1_zps84353c4a.jpg photo contact_zps3d3d55fe.png

Wednesday, January 13, 2016



I have probably said it before, but I love setting goals. I love setting goals almost as much as I love achieving the goals I have set, which is A LOT. But man, when I feel discouraged, or feel like I may not be able to accomplish what I want to, it's hard to push through and make it through to the other side. 

I have some personal things I would like to accomplish in 2016, but there is also a pretty big thing that needs to get done fairly soon- and it's driving me nuts. There isn't a deadline per se, but there are people waiting on me. And it's hard. It's hard to do work while I am home with kids. Some moms can do it, but I have a hard time with it. It's hard for me to switch modes. That's why doing in home child care was awesome- because I was able to stay in mom mode all day, even though I was technically working. 

Anyway, my prayer for all of this is that I can lean on the cross. Forgive myself for my shortcomings, Lord knows I have many. And that I can continue to ask for help as I need it. And that I can just suck it up and get my stuff done! 


Note to myself, and anyone who may need it: you can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment