photo aboutus_zps791dfb36.png photo hometour_zps4bba61f0.jpg photo thefarm_zps9dca16e6.jpg photo recipes1_zps84353c4a.jpg photo contact_zps3d3d55fe.png

Saturday, July 25, 2015



We spent the last week in Wisconsin with my mom's side of the family. It was so wonderful to spend each day outside, soaking up lots of sun. Eve and Elliot overcame any fears or apprehensions they had about the water, and were almost immediately jumping in the pools (with their mini inflatable tubes, of course). I can't believe I have kids who aren't afraid of the water! It is absolutely thrilling. My sisters and I are still awful swimmers...

More photos after the jump >>>













proof that I was there... along with baby

my grandparents holding their 6th great grandchild. 



It's always great to get away for a bit, but we are happy to be home now. Also, Hosea is two months old tomorrow! How did two months go by so quickly? We are all feeling pretty good around here.

Hope you are enjoying summer as much as we are. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment