photo aboutus_zps791dfb36.png photo hometour_zps4bba61f0.jpg photo thefarm_zps9dca16e6.jpg photo recipes1_zps84353c4a.jpg photo contact_zps3d3d55fe.png

Sunday, May 4, 2014

our weekend




My daughter Eve is still in Japan with my in laws, so we had another weekend with only one baby. I haven't gotten used to Eve not being here, but I am happy knowing she is happy and having an amazing vacation with family. She should be home next Sunday. 

Saturday, Andrew was able to introduce me to his team from work. I have never met anyone from his job (since they work all over the state and all work the same crazy 18 hour days) so it was so nice to be able to put some faces to the names. We all went to a Twins game and had a great time. The weather was perfect, and the seats were to die for. I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to sports, but I love to watch games and hang out! Andrew's team had broken a sales record for the week, so his supervisor splurged on box seats for everyone and their families and it was so cool. We would probably never have had that opportunity EVER, and probably won't again, so I was totally soaking it in. And eating too much catered food because... It was there. And the Twins won the game, so that was pretty cool! Not sure how common that is ;)



Highly unphotogenic people, but we try. 

My sister babysat Elliot for us while we were at the game. It's such a blessing to have sisters who adore my kids...


...even if they won't participate in photos. 


Goofball. 

Hope you are having a great weekend! I'm off to make a giant breakfast for myself while the boys sleep in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment