photo aboutus_zps791dfb36.png photo hometour_zps4bba61f0.jpg photo thefarm_zps9dca16e6.jpg photo recipes1_zps84353c4a.jpg photo contact_zps3d3d55fe.png

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

out in the garden


I took this photo before weeding the area today. Lots... of... clover...











My garden this year is a bit small. I don't have as many things growing as I normally do---I knew since we are moving, a lot of what I typically plant would be ready around the time we are planning to move, and therefore useless! But what is growing is thriving.



Today I snipped some cilantro to use with the leftover BBQ pork quesadillas I made for lunch. Yum! I love having a garden, and planning meals around what is the freshest out there.



And I have a super cute little garden helper.


all photos taken with my iphone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment